Final Spray is a powdered alkaline compound for cleaning of all metals. Final Spray is free rinsing, non-corrosive, and has mild alkalinity. Final Spray was designed to replace silicated products that tend to bake on aluminum surfaces and deposit frosty or powdery residue which interferes with machining and conversion coatings, and gives the aluminum a dull unclean appearance.
Final Spray non-silicated cleaner rinses freely and easily. It leaves no residue to interfere with inspecting, spot welding and machining. Final Spray has three complexed ingredients that inhibit rust and protect metal parts. Parts cleaned with Final Spray emerge from the tank clean and shiny.
- Appearance: Light blue, granular, free, flowing
- Solubility: Readily water soluble
- Corrosion: Non-corrosive to aluminum, steel, copper alloys and plated metals. Not suitable for use on magnesium except for very short exposures.
- Non-foaming: At recommended concentration and temperature
- Jet spray machine – 2 to 5 oz. per gallon of water.
- Soak tank – 2 to 5 oz. per gallon of water
140°F to 170°F
- #30712 | 50 lb pail
- #40712 | 125 lb drum
- #50712 | 500 lb drum