The sensible parts washer designed for aqueous-based cleaning solutions.
The Aqueous Parts Cleaner has been approved by the Air Pollution Control District as exempt from permit per Rule 11(d)(16)(i). (California)
“The ultimate in parts cleaning” Use with ProChem’s Aqueous Parts Cleaner Concentrate. Add 1/6gl pail of Aqueous Parts Cleaner to 25 gls. of water or until tank is full.
Tank Dimensions: 36″L x 26″W x 18″D
Overall Size: 45″L x 26″W x 38″H
Weight: 155 LBS.
- Corrosion resistant heavy duty pump
- Heavy-duty roto-cast thermoplastic cleaning basin with large cleaning capacity.
- Two removable stainless steel shelves.
- Parts washer completely supported by heavy-duty stand and 3 cross braces.
- Ground fault circuit interrupter for added shock resistant safety.
- Filter system – Prolongs fluid life.
- Soaking capacity up to 30 gallons.
- Spigot with fluid control valve.
- Designed for non-flammable water-based cleaning solutions.
- Heater thermostatically controlled-preset to 110°F.
- Spring loaded stainless steel lid closure with “fire link”.
- Low level fluid sensor.
- Mechanical agitation – 15 spray heads with fluid control valve.
- Dual switches – heater and pump.
- Flo-Thru brush with adjustable fluid control.
- CSA and NRTL/C approved.
- Optional oil skimmer available at $380.00 each.
- Optional 7-Day Timer Kit available.